Your privacy is important to us.
In dealing with personal data, NowHere will ensure compliance by our staff with the standards of security and confidentiality prescribed under the ordinance.
1. Information We Collect
When you visit us, or use our online services, we may collect personal information from or about you such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number(s).
For your convenience, NowHere may in the future offer you the ability to access some of our offers and services through mobile applications and mobile-optimized websites . When you interact with us through such channels, we may collect information such as unique device identifiers for your mobile device, your screen resolution and other device settings, information about your location, and analytical information about how you use your mobile device. We may ask your permission before collecting certain information (such as precise geo-location information) through these channels.
2. Use of Information
We use the information discussed above in a number of ways, such as:
- Processing requests for services;
- Verifying your identity;
- Responding to your requests and communicating with you;
- Managing your preferences;
- Performing analytics concerning your use of our various services, including your responses to our emails and the pages and advertisements you view;
- Providing you tailored content and marketing messages;
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new products and services; improving existing products and services; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies; and
- For any other purposes that we may specifically disclose at the time you provide or we collect your information.
We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual customers) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
3. Disclosure of Information
We may share the information we collect from and about you with our affiliates and other third parties. For example, we may share your information with:
- NowHere third-party service providers;
- NowHere affiliated websites and businesses in an effort to bring you improved service across our family of products and services, when permissible under relevant laws and regulations;
- Other companies to bring you co-branded services, products or programs;
- Third parties or affiliates in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, consolidation or merger of NowHere or NowHere authorized dealership businesses; and
We may share anonymous or aggregated information with third parties to help deliver products, services, and content that are better tailored to the users of our online services and for other purposes.
4. Understanding Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Tracking Technologies
When you return to any of our websites employing these tracking technologies your experience may be enhanced by remembering your interests and choices from prior visits.
All of the above tracking technologies are always anonymized to protect your privacy, and there is no individual information that can be used to identify you.
- “Cookies” are small amounts of data a website can send to a visitor’s web browser. They are often stored on the device you are using to help track your areas of interest. Cookies may also enable us or our service providers and other companies we work with to relate your use of our online services over time to customize your experience. Most web browsers allow you to adjust your browser settings to decline or delete cookies, but doing so may degrade your experience with our online services.
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags or web beacons - which are typically one-pixel, transparent images located on a webpage or in an email or other message—or similar technologies may be used on our sites and in some of our digital communications (such as email or other marketing messages). They may also be used when you are served advertisements or you otherwise interact with advertisements outside of our online services. These are principally used to help recognize users, assess traffic patterns and measure site or campaign engagement.
- Local Shared Objects, sometimes referred to as “flash cookies” may be stored on your hard drive using a media player or other software installed on your device. Local Shared Objects are similar to cookies in terms of their operation, but may not be managed in your browser in the same way.
5. Linking to Third-Party Websites
Please note that information you send to us electronically may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us.
Your data may be transferred and stored outside of Hong Kong in a secure system. By submitting personal information to NowHere or using the website, you understand and consent to such transfer.
7. Updating Your Information
You may call or write to us using the contact information listed on our site in order to change your personal data, please note that it will take 10 (ten) working days for us to update our records accordingly and during this interim period, you may still receive notifications from us based on the existing data in our system.
9. Notice on Direct Marketing
Occasionally, we may use your personal data (including your name and contact details) to send you marketing communications such as emails containing news, offers, promotions and joint marketing offers about new products, services, events and experiences, sales and other related services.
We may also provide your personal data (including your name and contact details) to third parties including our marketing partners, financial service partners, etc. for the purpose of marketing their products and services to you, including all the items mentioned in the above paragraph.
We will only use your personal data for direct marketing after we have obtained your consent.
You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by:
- Writing to us at the address at: Unit 139 B, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Email to us at: email@example.com
10. Data Retention
All personal data that has been collected from you will only be stored for a limited duration that is relevant to the purpose for which it was processed and for as long as required by applicable law.